Mini Dough Bowl Candle
9.5"L x 6"W x 3" D
Check out the Fragrance Guide section for details. Enjoy the uniqueness of your beautiful wooden hand carved bowl. We use the finest fragrances, many infused with essential oils.
Our wax is a special blend to promote the strongest scent throw you can find! Our candles are free from carcinogens, reproductive toxins, and other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in fragrance.
Refill with 1 of our Refill Wax Kits! Once you have burned through the candle, simply wipe the bowl clean with soap and warm water and you are set to start using in your decor in a new way!
PLEASE NOTE: You may notice discoloration in your wax once you begin to burn. That is due to the finish on the hand-carved bowl. It won't affect the burn of your candle.
Sassafras: You can't help but love this scent! Clean, ozone, fruity green top notes with jasmine, lily of the valley, mid notes of lavender, and woody, earthy, and musky bottom notes
Love Always: illuminates the beauty of passion fruits effortlessly blended with sparkling tea and patchouli.
Pumpkin Pickin: A spicy and creamy blend of lemon, coconut, clove, pumpkin puree, nutmeg, and hawthorn on a sweet base of Tonka Bean, vanilla, and sugar.
Apple Pumpkin Butter: Rich buttery tones envelop the scent of sweet apple as this fragrances reveals mid-notes of spiced cinnamon and pumpkin. Warm woodsy base notes with a hint of vanilla sugar create the perfect finish to this warm and spicy fragrance.
- Trim your wick! Remember to trim your cotton wick to 1/4" before relighting your candle. This will give a brighter and cleaner burn. Snip the tip with wick trimmers, scissors, or with a tissue paper.
- When you are going to light your candle for the first time, it is important to let it burn for 2 - 3 hours. This is done in order to ensure an even melt (edge to edge) of the candle and to discourage tunneling.
- Make sure the wax pool is free of wick trimmings as well as other debris.
- Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Never burn your candle for more than the recommended time. Doing so can cause the glass jar to overheat and possibly crack. All of our glass jars are candle approved by our suppliers.
- Do not let your candle burn itself out. Stop use when only 1/2" of wax remains.
Yep, that's right! If you do not trim your cotton wicks, they will soot. It is important to burn your candles properly.